Friday, July 30, 2010

My gateway into serious nerdiness

I've always enjoyed nerdy things like Star Wars and Warcraft and such, but now I'm in a point in my life where I don't want them to be backseat interests, I want them to be my main focus.
Now that I'll be working, I'll be able to actually FUND these interests, so now's a better time than ever.

Right now I want to focus on World of Warcraft. A game I played a few times, spent a lot of money on, and REALLY enjoy. When I was looking up beta videos for the Cataclysm beta that's out, I came across a user on youtube named TotalBiscuit: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut
After watching his WoW videos, I watched some of his Starcraft videos. And after THOSE videos, I subcribed to his podcast and joined his website.
And through doing that, I found OTHER WoW Podcasts, such as The Instance and The Starting Zone.
So now I've got all the fuel I need to learn more about WoW, and I'm VERY excited for it.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD, FELLOW SOLIAN 8D 8D
    My brother wants me to get into WoW, and I think I'd totally get into it. In fact, I know I'd like it to the point where I'd get addicted and play with it until I my sleep schedule got even more screwed up xDD

    ReplyDelete