Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh me oh Midorea

So after almost 2 years being exclusively a member of Solia, and not really using other avatar sites, I've finally come across one that I can enjoy on a similar level.
Granted, it doesn't have nearly as much and isn't nearly as big, but its still cool.
It's called Midorea, and you can find it here: http://midorea.com/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=4134
( and yes that is a referral link ;P )

It has a battle arena that's pretty cool but needs a LOT of work.
And if you are a male, prepare to have a hard time getting items at the moment. Not many male items on here. But it is something they are working on, so if you want to suggest some items for them to have, now is a good time to do it.


In the meantime, over on Solia, I've stepped down from being a moderator because when I start working I'm not going to have much free time at home until the weekends. Moderating my forum was not hard work, so it's not about it being OMG TOO MUCH, it's that I don't want to have my small amount of free time being semi-consumed by me having to watch the forum while I'll be wanting to do other things.
Currently as I'm typing this up, Solia is down with server issues, THE DAY WE WANT TO SEE THE NEW DI'S! What a bummer haha. I'll probably type up another blog post with what I think of them after I'm able to actually see them.

1 comment:

  1. The new DIs are really neat. I saw them when they came out at midnight. One is a scythe and the other is... I forget, but it's nice. XD

    There was also a mix up with the capsules. They were accidentally put into the shop for $2, so Turgon had to do a recall on them >_<

    ReplyDelete