Sunday, August 15, 2010

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

So I got my first paycheck Friday, for about $210.
I'm not able to use it yet though, because the bank the check was from was nowhere near where we were, so I couldn't cash it. I had to start a new bank account at a different bank with it.
So now I have a bank account with money in it, but no way to use it because I have to wait for my debit card.
SUCH A BUMMER
But still cool that I'm on my way to having everything I need.

I was able to borrow some money from my dad and buy myself a Transformer figure.
There aren't a whole lot of good ones being sold right now, it's kind of disappointing, but I did managed to find one cool one. It's called Brawn, it's an Autobot, and it's from the Revenge of the Fallen line. He's a Hummer in car mode, and then his robot mode is pretty kickass with a back cannon and two pistols. For $9, it was an awesome buy.
I'd like to buy more of these, but they need to have better looking ones for sale before I do that.

My "local" Wal-mart is also FINALLY stocking the new Star Wars figures, so next time I go I'm probably picking up the new General Grievous figure, which will be sweet.


Solia news! I am becoming a mod again. I don't know when, probably when Iscariot has the time to set it all up, but it will be happening. I stepped down at first because I didn't think I'd have enough free time after work to want to worry about modding when I came home. Now that I've worked two weeks I see that I do have enough time, so I asked if I could come back. I got the ok! So you should be seeing me modding again in the near future ;P

1 comment:

  1. ..Ew, I have to use my old name for comments. Anyways.

    It really depends on what line of figures and classes you spot as to whether or not they're any good. The Human Alliance line is generally good if you can find them. They're also more expensive, though.

    Nice to hear you'll be a mod again. Kudos on that and good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete